18th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Master of Medical Science in Anesthesiology in Emory University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study Master of Medical Science in Anesthesiology from the Emory University then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this university. But I need to know about the scope first.

24th August 2019, 07:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Master of Medical Science in Anesthesiology in Emory University?

There are many job opportunities for the Anesthesiologist. You can get employment in medical universities or schools, public sectors, outpatient care centers, specialty hospitals, offices of physicians. The requirement of Anesthesiologists is increasing not only in India but also in foreign countries. Other opportunities may exist in the military, research field, etc.

After completion of Master of Medical Science in Anesthesiology course from Emory University, you can become an Anesthesiologist Assistant, Anesthesia Technician, Pediatrician, Medical Consultant, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?