5th July 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) in Turiba University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) from Turiba University then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  2. Entrance exam to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  3. Course fee and duration of MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Turiba University for MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course?
  5. Which is a good course after passing MBA that I can take up?
  6. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. Notes on business policy and strategic management?
  8. Scope of studying MS(Information Technology Management) in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
  9. Past years question papers of Business Policy and Strategic Management?
  10. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  11. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  12. What is the scope of studying Bachelor of Business Management in University of South Australia?
  13. Career after mba(corporate management)? Which sector and jobs are appropriate after MBA in Corporate Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  15. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?
  16. What are the branches of ICWAI in Mumbai?
  17. What percentage of marks in required for studying hotel management course?
  18. PhD research topics in Strategic Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?