28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MS(Aerospace Engineering) in The University of Tennessee Knoxville?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) from the The University of Tennessee Knoxville then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this university. But I need to know about the scope first.

1st September 2019, 04:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MS(Aerospace Engineering) in The University of Tennessee Knoxville?

There are lots of job opportunities available for an Aerospace engineer in India as well as Abroad. After completion of MS in Aerospace Engineering course at The University of Tennessee Knoxville, you can work in the Aviation industry and Defense sector like Air Force. The commonly offered job designations offered to Aeronautical engineers are Aircraft Engineers, Thermal Design Engineer, Aircraft Production Manager, Aerospace Design Checker, etc. Initially, Aerospace engineers are hired as Junior Engineers or graduate engineer trainees. Based on their performance, they are promoted to a suitable designation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?