18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) course in Griffith College Ireland? Fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology)?

Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) course which is available in Griffith College Ireland? I am interested to do this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?

24th September 2019, 07:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) course in Griffith College Ireland? Fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology)?

Griffith College Ireland

Scope of studying MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) course in Griffith College Ireland as follows :
-You will be able to develop your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills by working independently.
-You will be in team of range of challenging projects.
-Pharmachem Skillnet funding.
-Research current trends and developments in the Pharmaceutical Business Management Industry.
-Dynamic business arena across multiple industries.
-Service or manufacturing oriented skills.

----Fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) as follows :----

-It's over 12000 euro for tuition fee. So kindly check with official fee page.

Check out with Official website : https://www.griffith.ie/faculties/ph...ess-management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?