9th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my 12th with Commerce
and I want to do preparation about IELTS and
I am studying in B.Com in 2nd year now.
I want to go Australia for doing MBA after my
B.Com. So, IELTS help me regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  4. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  5. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  6. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it easy to appear in IELTS rather than GMAT to study MBA in UK?
  8. Is it mandatory to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in Australia?
  9. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  10. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  11. List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?
  12. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  14. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  16. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is IELTS? Does it require to give IELTS to study MS in USA?
  18. For which entrance exam should I prepare among GMAT and IELTS to study MBA in US?
11th April 2015, 07:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?

Yes, you should appear for IELTS exam, to apply for MBA admission in universities of Australia and even some universities will ask for GMAT score, so, try to check the admission requirements of universities, before applying for admission. And I suggest you to score minimum 6 or 6.5 bands in IELTS to get admission in a good university. After completing the required exams, you should apply for admission in your selected list of universities, by sending your application and exam scores to university admission office through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?