17th June 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for MBBS course in Canada after completing 12th Science?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to do MBBS from Canada. I would like to know that I can enroll myself in MBBS in Canada after my 12th Science or I should try from now?

19th June 2019, 10:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for MBBS course in Canada after completing 12th Science?

Yes, after completion of 12th standard examination you can enroll for MBBS course in Canada. In order to pursue MBBS in Canada you will have to appear for Medical College Admission Test(MCAT). University of Ottawa and Northern Ontario School of Medicine does not require any candidate to qualify in MCAT exam for MBBS admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?