22nd June 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MSc before PhD in United Kingdom? In which universities of United Kingdom seats are easily available?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc here in India. And I wish to do my PhD in Abroad, specially in United Kingdom. Kindly let me know that I have to study MSc here before enrolling for PhD program in United Kingdom?

25th June 2021, 09:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do MSc before PhD in United Kingdom? In which universities of United Kingdom seats are easily available?

The Ph.D. usually came after the Bachelor's degree for many years in the United Kingdom. There was no real need to successfully gain a Master's degree before embarking on this mammoth task of empirical research.

Best universities of United Kingdom are:

1. The University of Oxford.
2. King's College London.
3. University of Manchester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?