2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Should I go to US or Canada for Master program in computers after getting US visa rejection twice?

hello,

I was got rejected for U.S visa twice for study of master program in Computers

And now i am confused to go further step whether to give one more attempt or one of my friend is going to canada and she is asking me to join with her i am totally confused and not able to decide anything.

can you please help me out from this....

thanks,
Akhila.

5th June 2015, 01:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go to US or Canada for Master program in computers after getting US visa rejection twice?

First of all, I suggest you to attend US Visa Interview one more time and test your luck. By luck, if your visa is approved for US, you can pursue your Master's degree in US, else I suggest you to go to Canada for pursuing your Master's degree course. Since, you have already appeared and qualified TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities and you can pursue your higher studies in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?