6th September 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Tech in Germany?

Friends,
I have completed my B.Tech 3rd year and I have interested to do M.Tech in Germany. Kindly tell me that I have to give GRE for doing M.Tech? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  5. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  6. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  8. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  9. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  11. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  12. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Tech in Germany? -- [New]
  16. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  17. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Life Science in Germany?
14th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Tech in Germany?

No, it is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination to study M.Tech course in Germany. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Technology/Engineering from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Tech course. To get admission in M.Tech course in German Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in German Universities.
14th September 2015, 11:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need of appearing in GRE in order to study M.Tech or M.S in Germany. You can study or rather get admission in the universities in Germany without a GRE score. The universities in Germany usually take admission on the basis of :-

- IELTS score
- Resume and statement of purpose
- Telephonic/Skype interviews

Some of them even test proficiency in German language.
16th September 2015, 12:32 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is better if you have a GRE Score but it is not mandatory to have a GRE Score to get admission to the course of M.Tech in Germany.
You can also seek admission to the course of M.Tech in Germany with a valid IELTS score.
You need to make sure that you have stated the work that you are looking to do and if your project is good then you can be selected without a GRE Score.
So GRE Score is not necessary if you have the other things in place to study the course of M.Tech in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?