28th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?

helo,

I have keen interest in studying abroad i just want to go to abroad and i received the offer letter too, but financially we are unable to take decision because the first semester fee is 7lac so what should i do and i am unable to focus on indian college just because of this please help me to come out of it

4th February 2014, 12:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?

First of all, congratulations for getting selected in foreign university. You can definitely pursue your course abroad even though you are financially weak. Since you need to apply for VISA, so the consulate will ask for the bank statement as a proof of your financial stability. Hence if you do not show your financial stability to the bank, you will not be able to go abroad.

Education loan is an effective solution to this problem of yours. You can take education loan upto 20 lakhs for study abroad. So contact bank and opt for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?