27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Which are the streams available in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne for MS? Way to get admission?

Sir, I am from Rajasthan and studying in final year of Civil Engineering course. I want to do MS from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne. Which are the streams available here for MS? Way to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of streams available in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology for Electrical Engineering graduate
  2. World wide ranking of Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland? Is it best university of Switzerland to do PhD in Physics?
  3. Whom to approach for admission in MS Automobile at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland?
  4. How can I apply for Ph.D in the area of condensed matter physics in Germany?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) to do Ph.D after M.Sc Applied Physics?
  6. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  7. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  8. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  9. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  10. Can i get good college with a good branch such as CSE or EEE in Kerala with the AIEEE rank of 53421
  11. How to get admission in M.Tech Water Science and Engineering course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology? Other streams available for the same?
  12. Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  14. From which branch can I do B.E after passing 12th with 57%?
  15. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
27th November 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the streams available in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne for MS? Way to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Rajasthan and studying in final year of Civil Engineering course. I want to do MS from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne. Which are the streams available here for MS? Way to get admission?

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology offers the following streams in MS:

Architecture and Civil Engineering:
Master’s Degree in Architecture
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering
Master’s Degree in Geomatics
Master’s Degree in Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems
Master’s Degree in Integrated Building Systems

Master’s degree in Engineering Sciences, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, System Oriented Natural Sciences, Management, Humanities and Social Sciences are also offered at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here.

For getting admission to the Master’s Degree program in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or Cambridge Proficiency (CPE). Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Master’s Degree program in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Candidates can find the details in the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?