29th April 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Studies Abroad after 9th with scholarship?

dear sir,
actually i am truly good in physics,chemistry,and english.I want to study abroad with schlolarship after 9.i am ready to give any exam for it.help me.

12th May 2014, 08:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Studies Abroad after 9th with scholarship?

As you mentioned here that you want to do and pursuing your X class study in abroad as you asking here for that. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tries to clearing your doubt as you mentioned in your question.

So if you want to do your further study after your 9th class study let me tell you that in abroad you have to be good and best in English as you can study in abroad for further study it would be good for you do so. So for that you have to be good in speaking English and write English frequently speaking and write English fluently. So that you can continue your further study in abroad.

And for that you have to clear a exam which in abroad they use to take for students for testing their English knowledge. So that if you cleared that you can get eligible for abroad study. But you have done your best in that exam for English test and get passed in that. So try to do good in that. And as you want to do X study in abroad it is very good for your future Esperance Good Luck.
19th May 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of engineering.i want to be an IAS so which subjects can i choose as optional subjects
29th January 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in US after 9th class but I have not enough money so I want scholarship
13th September 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear one I am Tashi. I need a scholarship for further studies.I am a school captain and I have many experience.I am confident and a opportunity grabber.Help me if you can dear one.
15th November 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am harshita I want you to help me in getting opportunities for 10th class study in Abroad with scholarship and tell me tests for that I m really good in English Hindi social studies though maths is weak also I am a great dancer trained 4 years and been also interested in poetry and handwritings
27th November 2020, 09:58 PM

Smile Re: Studies Abroad after 9th with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey I am harshita I want you to help me in getting opportunities for 10th class study in Abroad with scholarship and tell me tests for that I m really good in English Hindi social studies though maths is weak also I am a great dancer trained 4 years and been also interested in poetry and handwritings
Please text message on whatsapp say hii I am Harshita
My contact no is9027349134
18th December 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hey Myself Angel, currently I am in class 8 and I want to study abroad from 10 onwards.. plzz guide me how can it become possible also I am from a middle class family so we can't afford high tuition fees, therefore I need to get scholarship and I am good in English and also a good hockey player interested in sports
19th December 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

After 9 class can I study in London and other countries
19th July 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in abroad while highschool with scholarship?? I wanna start my 10th grade ...in south Korea.?
20th July 2021, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello myself Kumud
I want to study in US or maybe other country I am not that much worthy to pay the fees for it but I for sure that I will do my best and be capable to apply for it ..just I want to know about the exam and the further details ..plz let know .. help me
10th September 2021, 05:12 PM
rocky.94

Scholarships in Canada for International Students......

Millions of students aspire to pursue their higher education abroad, especially in Canada. Given the country’s exceptional education system that offers expansive program choices at world-class universities, highly qualified students from around the globe prefer Canada as their study destination.

Yet, many of them are unable to study in Canada, due to the lack of financial resources. Acknowledging the importance of education, a number of benefactors have launched scholarships in collaboration with prestigious Canadian universities.
1st December 2021, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship exam for abroad? I am in 9th class I want do 10th class from abroad with scholarship plzz help mee!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?