27th March 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I opt in SAT to study BS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?

Hi Friends,
Can you tell me for doing BS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad, for what subject I should apply in SAT? Please tell me immediately. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  2. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study Civil Engineering for free in Abroad?
  3. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  4. Procedure to study in Abroad through SAT? Detailed information about SAT? -- [New]
  5. SAT is to study in Abroad? Age limit to apply for SAT?
  6. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
  7. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  8. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  9. Should I drop a year to prepare for SAT to study Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I prepare for IELTS along with SAT to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad?
  11. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Why SAT is necessary to study B.Tech in Abroad? Importance and Benefits of SAT?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SAT for 10th student?
  14. Do I have to appear in 2 exams of SAT? Does SAT-II held in Abroad?
  15. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about BS Degree in Abroad for a 12th Science candidate who is preparing for SAT?
  17. How to prepare in SAT to study BS in Abroad? Pattern of SAT?
  18. Benefits of SAT to study in Abroad? How can I prepare to get good score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?