31st March 2023, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sunrise University is approved with UGC/AICTE or not further studies in Canada?

I Am doing graduation B.TECH from Sunrise university-Alwar.
It's my last year. After this I want to apply for Canada student visa..
so please tell me is this acceptable for study visa.?
Please let me know immediately

3rd April 2023, 01:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sunrise University is approved with UGC/AICTE or not further studies in Canada?

Sunrise University is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and students are eligible to apply for jobs with the government or to continue their education. You are qualified to continue your higher education in Canada or the USA because the degree from Sunrise University is recognized internationally.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.sunriseuniversity.in/
3rd April 2023, 05:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sunrise University is approved with UGC/AICTE or not further studies in Canada?

Yes, Sunrise University is a Private University which is located in Alwar, Rajasthan.

The University is approved by The University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and was established in the year 2011.

You do not have to worry, your degree for Bachelor of Technology would be valid for future job and other opportunities.
4th April 2023, 03:40 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The University Grants Commission (UGC) has authorized Sunrise University. So, all the certificates achieved from this university are valid for further studies in India as well as abroad.

So, students who are passed from this university are qualified to apply for a student visa in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?