11th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in M.Tech in ECE at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? Is German language compulsary for it?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Tech in ECE from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany. Which type of entrance exam will I have to appear? Is German language compulsary for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  3. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  4. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  5. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  7. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany provides M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in distance mode? -- [New]
  8. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  9. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  10. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  11. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  12. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  14. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  15. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  17. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  18. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
2nd May 2017, 09:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in M.Tech in ECE at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? Is German language compulsary for it?

For admission abroad for M.Tech degree, one has to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. These scores are mostly considered by top universities abroad for M.Tech admission.

Hence, try to get a decent score in these two exams. Selection will be on the basis of merit. Those who have good scores will have greater chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?