13th January 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to get education visa in US with 63% in B.Tech?

I have completed my my 4 yrs b.tech degree in 5 years. The aggregate percentage is 63% and i am interested to do 'ms' course in usa.

Can i get the admission?
Is there any problem in getting education visa?

Ramana

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem to get education visa in US with 63% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  4. Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?
  5. I have backlogs so is it possible to get seat in Aboard?
  6. Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?
  7. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  8. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  9. Will I have problem in getting the Visa if I have 271 score in GRE and 51 in TOEFL?
  10. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  11. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  12. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  13. Did not received my Visa from the department yet
  14. Is there any problem in getting USA Visa if passed B.Tech after clearing 19 backlogs?
  15. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  16. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  17. Can I get US visa for MS after completing B.Tech in computer science with 67%
  18. How can I recover from Nervousness?
13th January 2015, 10:53 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to get education visa in US with 63% in B.Tech?

You cannot get admission in top universities with this profile. But, there is a chance of getting admission in average universities. To get admission in those universities, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your Application form along with your Test scores like GRE, IELTS, etc. When applying for admission, you should specify a considerable reason in "Statement of Purpose" regarding your extra duration of B.Tech degree. If the university satisfies with your reason, then they will offer admission for you.
The chances of getting VISA will depend only on the conversation between you and VISA issuing officer, but not on the percentage, you have.
13th January 2015, 02:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to get education visa in US with 63% in B.Tech?

Yes, definitely you can get admission and Study visa for pursuing your MS course in US. Getting visa or not does not depend upon your graduation percentage and most of them says that it depends on your luck. But, getting admission in MS course in top universities is a bit difficult but, if you score good marks in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can also easily get admission in MS course in US universities. So, there is no need to worry about anything, you can definitely pursue your MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?