20th April 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study MS in United Kingdom? Job opportunities after completing MS in United Kingdom?

Hello, I want to do MS from Abroad. I am studying BTech from Bangalore. I am in 4th semester of my Graduation. I want to know what are the charges of MS if I will do in any country of United Kingdom? Also I want to know the job scope there in United Kingdom after MS?

14th May 2019, 10:45 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total expenses to study MS in United Kingdom? Job opportunities after completing MS in United Kingdom?

Total expenses to study MS in United Kingdom, Job opportunities after completing MS in united kingdom:

If you have got admission aftee clearing the entrance examination then you will get a seat in the university at very affordable fees and you will also get scholarship benefit.
27th May 2019, 07:10 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Total expenses to study MS in United Kingdom? Job opportunities after completing MS in United Kingdom?

Expenses for studying MS from the UK will be around 25 - 40 Lacs INR if you don't get a scholarship. As getting a scholarship is very competitive here. Job opportunities are good for high skilled students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?