28th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

2nd August 2019, 03:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire?

The University of Hertfordshire is offering M.Sc. in Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice course. If you pursue this course from University of Hertfordshire you will get the following benefits:
1. The University of Hertfordshire has an excellent placement record. Over 96% of university graduates are in employment or further study within just 6 months of graduating.

2. The campus of Hertfordshire is one of the safest campuses in the region. They also offer guaranteed accommodation for all first-year international students.

3. M.Sc. in Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council. They have highly qualified, professional and industrial visiting faculty members.

4. The University of Hertfordshire has affordable and competitive tuition fees. They also offer several scholarship programs to their international students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?