8th January 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the best colleges available in India to do Computer Engineering? How to get prepared for it?

Hello,

My daughter will be appearing for 12th ISC this year. She is very keen on Computer Engineering and wants to study abroad but we are clear that this is too early in life to be on your own. We want her to do her graduation here and travel abroad for PG or worst case she can do 2 years of her UG here and continue abroad for next 2 years with credits.
Keeping this in mind what are the colleges she should focus in India? What are the entrance exams she should give in preparation for these colleges. If someone can provide some consultancy we are ready to take one. PLease help.

Related Questions:
  1. Regarding all india ranking & best engineering colleges in madhya pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering Colleges by the score of AIEEE?
  3. Best computer engineering colleges in India?
  4. Should I do 3 years Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  5. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  6. Government engineering colleges for M.Tech with computer science branch?
  7. Will I get a chance for admission in computer science or IT engineering branch in IT engineering colleges after scoring 900000 AIR?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  10. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  11. Admission in computer engineering in PTU colleges after scoring 97000 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Good paying job for BCA student?
  13. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  14. B.Tech with correspondence from AICTE approved institute?
  15. List of colleges offering MS in computer science in India?
  16. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  17. What is the difference between Electronics and Electrical?
  18. What subjects to be prepared by CSE candidate to face Campus Interview?
9th January 2015, 09:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best colleges available in India to do Computer Engineering? How to get prepared for it?

Computer Engineering is one of the pillars of India's advancement. India has been providing the best talents in this field. As a result IT companies across the globe comet to India for recruitment of computer engineers. The best colleges to pursue computer engineering are :-

- IITs
- NITs
- IIITs
- Private universities like BITS (Pilani), SRM, VIT and KIIT

She has to give JEE mains and advanced for getting into the top institutes. Apart from this, the private universities conduct their own exams. She can join coaching institutes to have a good preparation. This is because the competition level is very high and the standard of questions and cutoff is really high in order to get into the best colleges, so coaching will help her a lot. Apart from that, she can also do self study by referring various books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?