15th June 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the dental eligibility exam in singapore called? Can someone please tell me the procedure for registration?

I am a BDS graduate from India. I would like to know about the exam procedure, the requirements and the syllabus. I am literally unaware about the syllabus. Is there a study material like kaplan for NBDE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  2. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  3. Procedure to apply for a practice session in Singapore for a Dental Surgeon?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  5. Which countries will accept BDS degree in India?
  6. Can MDS work in Singapore? Career in Dental in Singapore?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  8. How to get job as a Dentist in Singapore? -- [New]
  9. Requirements for BDS graduate to practice in New Zealand?
  10. How can I get a job for BDS in Australia? I am a graduate of BDS from India?
  11. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job as a Dentist in Singapore? How much can I earn?
  13. Procedure to get admission in NTU Singapore for Engineering? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and fee structure for it?
  14. Detailed procedure of registration with DCA for Intend to Practice All Over India?
  15. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  16. How to get a job in Singapore?
  17. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  18. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?