6th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between studying MS(Pharmacy) from India and from abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study MS in Pharmacy but confuse where to do it? Can I study MS(Pharmacy) in India or abroad? Will MS in Pharmacy from India is same valuable as MS in Pharmacy from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. How PGDM/MBA course of Abroad is different to that of India?
  3. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  4. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  5. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  6. What is the difference between studying MS Pharmacy course from India and from abroad? -- [New]
  7. What is the difference between studying MS(Pharmacy) from India and from abroad?
  8. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  10. Can i practice in abroad after studying Medical course in India?
  11. What are the benefits of Studying MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Is studying psychology from India is better or from abroad?
  13. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  14. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  15. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  16. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  17. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  18. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2016, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between studying MS(Pharmacy) from India and from abroad?

Healthcare industry is different in different country. Countries like USA, UK, etc. have complex healthcare industry and high standard medical field. So, there are differences between study in India and abroad. However, the exact differences depend on the country in which you are pursuing the course.

- The infrastructure is better in foreign countries.
- The job scope is more in foreign countries.
- The number of lucrative career options is more in foreign countries.
- There are more learning opportunities in foreign countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?