19th December 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Microbiology graduation course in Australia?

I want to study Microbiology graduation course in Australia. But i want to know about the duration of the course there. So please tell me about this?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  2. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  3. How can I get scholarship in Clinical Microbiology for MS in Australia or other countries?
  4. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  5. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  7. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  8. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
  9. What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology
  10. How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?
  11. Can I able to join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India?
  12. What is the course duration of MSc applied microbiology? Procedure to join the university?
  13. Which courses to opt after MSc Microbiology so as to work in Microbial Labs? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  18. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
21st December 2015, 01:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Microbiology graduation course in Australia?

The duration of the graduation course of Microbiology courses in Australia is three years.
The course in general comprises of 6 semesters.
You need to prepare for the Entrance Examinations and you will need good marks throughout the academic career to get admission to the Best Universities of Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?