15th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?

What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad? Can you provide me the information in detail? I just want to continue my studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard. So, please help me to clarify doubts soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study M.Arch in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  4. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  5. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  6. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  7. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  9. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  10. How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?
  11. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  12. Which are the courses I can do abroad after completing B.Tech CSE? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  13. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  14. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  15. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility Criteria of CAT and GMAT for Indian National who studied abroad?
  17. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  18. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
15th March 2015, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?

To study your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOFEL/IELTS examinations. SAT is an examination which is to be take by candidates who wish to get admission in Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities. And to get admission in foreign universities, you need to prove your English Language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
16th March 2015, 12:56 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

There is no particular criteria that is set expect for the fact that you need to be a Class 12 pass out student from a recognized Board in India.
To study Abroad from the Graduation Level you will need good marks in both the Class 10 and 12 Boards.
If you are having very good marks then you will have preference when your chance to get admitted comes.
You will have to appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to clear both these Examinations you will have to go through a small Interview which will be conducted via Phone or via the Internet.
Once you are done with your Interview then you will get the final answer from the College.
Make sure that you are having a good depth in the field in which you want to pursue your Graduation.
Once you have that and you are confident during your Interview your chances of getting admitted to the Colleges of your choice will Increase.
Also try to impress the Interviewer as the Interviewer has the final call whether to give admission to you or not.
16th March 2015, 10:22 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To continue your higher studies in Aboard, first you have to complete SAT exam. That's because most of the universities offers admission into Bachelor's courses by considering SAT score of the candidates. So, you have to complete SAT exam. After completing SAT exam, you should apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

Required Documents:-
->12th standard mark sheets
->Statement of Purpose
->Passport copy
->SAT Test score report

SAT Exam Pattern:-
18th March 2015, 02:20 AM
bichapoda

To Study Abroad the minimum Qualification is 12th.

After 12th you can go Abroad to do your Under-Graduation.

You need to appear for SAT exam (If your looking out for USA) and Score Good Marks in it.

You also need to appear for TOEFL exam and get a Good Score in that too.

Universities in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands etc.. Doesn't need SAT exam they give admission based on your 12th marks but you need to clear TOEFL/IELTS .

So its your Choice now decide where you want to go for your Higher Education and plan accordingly and start preparation for the Entrance exams.
13th June 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How i do study computer science and information technology courses in abroad? what is the eligibility criteria to do computer science and information technology in abroad?
14th June 2019, 07:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study abroad:-

If you are looking to study after 12 standard for your undergraduate programs you should have good marks in your both 10 and 12 standards.

Exams you need to clear for foreign university admission s are given below:-

1.SAT exam:This is a standardized test used to take admission in American college university.

where's in other foreign university apart from america no need to give SAT exam only language test.

2.TOEFL is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers who want to take admissions in English-speaking universities.

Except American universities required both sat and toefl/ielts.

Other foreign university required only TOEFL /IELTS like European countries, New Zealand, Australian universities.
15th May 2022, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

in my study of diploma in computer science completed in 2015 and i stared BCA from january2018 and continue till now i want f study in abroad now after complition of BCA can i eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?