25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the further courses available in Australia for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to study in Australia after my 10th class. In India there are many competitions so I want to start my education in Australia just after 10th. I am pursuing 10th from ICSE Board. Kindly tell me about higher education in Australia for me and also I want to know the way I can precede for that course.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  4. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Under Graduate courses available in Monash University, Australia? Procedure of admission for Indian students?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 10th CBSE for a candidate of Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  8. Courses available to study in Australia on 12th Commerce basis? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?
  11. Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in class 10th standard of CBSE board?
  14. Admission procedure and fees structure for Class XI after completion of 10th CBSE board?
  15. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
3rd March 2018, 09:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the further courses available in Australia for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

Here I am giving you name of some courses in which you can take admission after completion of 10th class in Australia:-

Hotel Management Courses

Diploma in Graphic Designing

Diploma in Web Designing

Acting for Film and Television

ABE Diploma in Business Management

BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business

BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development

BTEC Higher National Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?