16th July 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the further courses available in United Kingdom for 10th RBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to study in United Kingdom after my 10th which I am doing with RBSE Board. In India there are many competitions so I want to start my education in United Kingdom just after 10th. I am pursuing 10th from RBSE Board. Kindly tell me about higher education in United Kingdom for me and also I want to know the way I can precede for that course.

23rd July 2019, 05:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the further courses available in United Kingdom for 10th RBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

As you are a 10th standard student and want to continue your further study in abroad. So you can pursue high schooling in United Kingdom. It is not easy to get admission in any British institute however you should make a plane and have to follow it.

First of all you need to choose a high school based on the subject you intend to study and apply for it. After that you will need to appear for English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. Once the Institute will accept your application and give you an offer letter then you can apply for Student Visa.

It is my advice that you should go to United Kingdom after completion of your secondary examinations, so that you will get more opportunities for study further courses. If you want to study in United Kingdom, you must have attained at least 75% marks in 12th standard. Universities in UK offers various undergraduate programs for international students in various streams such as Hospitality management, Business management, Engineering, Medical Science etc.

In order to enroll for any course you should visit to the official website of that university also you can contact with them via mail or phone so they will assist you for further admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?