4th March 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the GRE score required for getting admission in University of California?

The gre score required to obtain an aided admission in university of California in various civil engineering credits with an btech average of 65% in an college from India? Who can provide me the instructions on the same? Can you please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  2. How much I should score in GRE-General & Subjective to study MS in University of California?
  3. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  4. Admission procedure to study MS in Warwick University for B.Tech(CSE) candidate? Cutoff score required in GRE for admission?
  5. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  6. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  7. Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?
  8. Required score in GRE or TOEFL for getting admission to MS in better university in US or UK?
  9. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  10. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  11. What is the total score of GRE exam? How much we need to score in GRE to get admission in best universities abroad? -- [New]
  12. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  13. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  14. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  15. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  16. Which country is good for doing PhD in Control Engineering?
  17. Score required in GRE to get admission into Top US universities for M.Tech Civil Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
8th March 2016, 08:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the GRE score required for getting admission in University of California?

GRE score alone will not fetch you admission in university of California. There are other parameters as well involved in the selection process for admission. You need to score well in at least one English proficiency exam like IELTS/TOEFL. Apart from this, you need to upload good resume, strong statement of purpose and per form well in the interview round. Usually for University of California, you need 300+ score out of total score of 340 to apply and be shortlisted in the initial process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?