13th November 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available through MSc(Financial Economics) of the University of Oxford?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc(Financial Economics) from University of Oxford. But I don’t know about the jobs which are available through this course of this university. So, I would like to know what kind of jobs are available?

15th November 2019, 11:18 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available through MSc(Financial Economics) of the University of Oxford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc(Financial Economics) from University of Oxford. But I don’t know about the jobs which are available through this course of this university. So, I would like to know what kind of jobs are available?
The jobs that you will be getting after pursuing MSc(Financial Economics) From the University of Oxford are :

-> Management Analyst : Management analysts act as consultants to help businesses improve profits and minimize costs.

-> Financial Examiner : Financial examiners perform evaluations of financial reports and statements. Their job is to ensure that companies are in compliance with state and federal regulations and laws.

-> Budget Analyst: Budget analysts work together with program managers, analyzing budgets and preparing financial statements for their organization.

-> Personal Financial Advisor: Personal financial advisors may work with one company or act as a consultant to several clients. They provide advice on various matters that affect their clients’ financial status, investments, insurance and tax planning.

->Financial Analyst: Financial analysts guide their clients to make sound financial decisions. They research economic trends and assist their clients on ways to capitalize on lucrative financial opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?