30th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks in CBSE to study engineering in abroad?

Hello sir, could you pelase tell me what is the minimum criteria to study in abroad? I am in 12 class how much minimum marks in cbse to study engineering in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  2. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  3. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  4. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  8. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  9. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  14. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics?
  17. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  18. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
31st July 2015, 01:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks in CBSE to study engineering in abroad?

The minimum criteria requires is 70% in aggregate in Class 12 and 75% aggregate in PCM in Class 12.
If you can achieve this and you can clear both the SAT and TOEFL Examination then you will have a great chance of getting admitted to the course of Engineering Abroad.
So from now prepare for these two Entrance Examination and also for your Class 12 Examination and you will be able to get admission to the course of Engineering Abroad.
31st July 2015, 11:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks in CBSE to study engineering in abroad?

There is no minimum marks as such which is bar in order to be eligible for study in abroad. However, the higher the marks, the better is your career profile and the stronger is your application for admission in engineering degree course in foreign institutes. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of the following entrance exams.

- SAT
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?