13th August 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to apply for masters abroad?

I am on my final year in college.I am pursuing V.A hons in English.how much do I need to score in order to get admission abroad for masters?

14th August 2021, 01:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to apply for masters abroad?

The minimum percentage required to apply for a masters abroad is that the candidate should have completed graduation with a minimum of 55% from any recognized university. Students who are looking to pursue higher education abroad would have to appear for language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE and general exams such as SAT, GMAT, GRE, and ACT to be eligible for the same.
14th August 2021, 02:00 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to apply for masters abroad?

The minimum percentage required to apply for masters abroad is 60% or above.

And, 6.0 or above IELTS band score is required.

Letter of recommendation, Personal Statement, etc are also required.
14th August 2021, 06:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

For the Master's degree, the required is above 60% in the undergraduate degree. Some country also take SAT score. And for proficiency they take TOFEL and IELTS.
15th August 2021, 03:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage required to apply for a Master's abroad is a candidate must have scored 60% marks in a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage may differ from country to country and university to university which you can check before applying. There are no age requirement restrictions to apply for this course. The candidate needs to clear English Proficiency tests like IELTS(International English Language Testing), or TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language), or PTE(Pearson Test of English). The candidate must submit a resume copy with a letter of recommendation and statement of purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?