24th June 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of getting accepted by good German Automobile engineering universities?

I am an electrical engineer of class of 2013 passout. I have 69.5% aggregate in my bachelors degree. I want to do MS in automobile from Germany. What are my chances of getting accepted by good universities? Since I am not from mechanical background I am confused. Please help me out!

29th June 2022, 06:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are my chances of getting accepted by good German Automobile engineering universities?

What are my chances of getting accepted by good German Automobile engineering universities?

1. You can easily get admission in German Engineering University with this record.

2. But you need to qualify for an English language test because most of the top universities in Germany grant admission based on it.
30th June 2022, 12:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances of getting accepted by good German Automobile engineering universities?

To study MS in Automobile from Germany a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field from a recognized university. One must have scores on standardized tests such as GRE are mandatory for international students. You should meet the language requirements and must have proof of language proficiency, relevant professional job experience, a letter of motivation, and a letter of reference. If you are meeting all these requirements then you can apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?