31st March 2023, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What are my Visa acceptance or rejection probability

I scored 53% in 12 class and i got 7 bands in ielts but due to my bad percentage in 2 i just want to know that how i will get visa acceptance from canada or will canada itself accept me for their country..?????
Plz rply me as soon as possible

3rd April 2023, 01:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my Visa acceptance or rejection probability

You must have completed class 12 with a minimum of 70 to 80% or more if you have a science/commerce stream or 65% or above if you are in the humanities stream in order to study in Canada.

Also, You must receive a minimum of 5.5 bands overall and 6.0 or more in each of the four IELTS sections for undergraduate courses in order to qualify for a Canada Student Visa. To study in Canada for graduate courses, you must receive a score of 6.5 bands, with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the four components.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply for a Canada visa.
1st June 2023, 12:00 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: What are my Visa acceptance or rejection probability

Determining the probability of visa acceptance or rejection is a complex process that depends on various factors, including the specific country you are applying to, your individual circumstances, and the requirements and policies of the immigration authorities in that country. It is not possible for me to accurately assess your specific visa acceptance or rejection probability without detailed information about your situation.

However, I can provide you with some general factors that may influence your visa application:

Meeting the visa requirements: Ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria and requirements for the specific visa category you are applying for. This includes having the necessary documents, such as a valid passport, financial statements, acceptance letter from a recognized institution, and proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses.

Genuine intention: It is important to demonstrate that you have a genuine intention to study abroad and that your main purpose is to pursue your education. Be prepared to provide evidence of your academic background, future plans, and how studying abroad aligns with your career goals.

Financial stability: The immigration authorities will want to ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and any other associated costs. Provide accurate and credible evidence of your financial capability.

Academic background: Your academic qualifications and achievements can play a role in the visa decision. Having a strong academic background and a clear educational plan can increase your chances of visa approval.

Language proficiency: Depending on the country and program, you may need to demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction. If required, provide evidence of your language skills through language proficiency tests like IELTS or TOEFL.

Consistency and credibility: Ensure that all the information provided in your visa application is consistent and accurate. Any inconsistencies or discrepancies could raise red flags and potentially lead to a visa rejection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?