31st July 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the preparations I need to follow for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in E&E?

I have completed my BE in E&E,now planning to do MS,so how can i prepare to get into MS in abroad,and i want information about fees format and scholarship..? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
31st July 2015, 10:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparations I need to follow for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in E&E?

To do MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E course in E&E, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE is a standardised test which is considered as the basic requirement for applying admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. The fee structure of MS course depends upon the selection of country and college, to get scholarship for pursuing your MS course, you need to apply for admission before 5-6 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?