22nd April 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?

What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course? Can someone please give me the complete steps which I need to follow for the same? I am not sure what all things we need to follow. So, please help me!

23rd April 2015, 07:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT examination score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergradaute courses in Abroad universities and to get admission in foreign universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By submitting these examination scores to universities, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
23rd April 2015, 10:24 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?

To pursue your Bachelor's course in Aboard, you need to complete SAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for Bachelor's course admission in most of the foreign universities. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and exam scores. Then the universities will send you admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?