26th September 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?

I am an Indian. How can I get into ubc , Canada , with a scholarship in masters of food safety? What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  2. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  3. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Can I do higher studies in abroad after gaining 10 years of work experience?
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. Is it possible to do MS in abroad after B.E? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  12. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  13. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  14. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  15. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  16. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  17. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  18. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
14th October 2015, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?

To get admission in Master's degree course in Canada universities, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?