20th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?

Hello Sir/Mam,

i m the student of class 12th…and i want to study mbbs in abroad after 12th…so i want you to plss help me…n tell me about the procedure to study Mbbs in abroad…how to give entrance in which university n everything…plss helpp me…

i will be highly obliged if uh help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  4. Can I study 11th and 12th abroad in Biology for MBBS? What procedure to be followed?
  5. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  8. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  9. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  11. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  14. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  15. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  18. Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?
21st July 2015, 08:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?

To apply for MBBS admission, first you need to complete SAT exam. By completing SAT exam, you can apply for admission in almost all Bachelor's courses. After completing SAT exam, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and exam scores to universities through online or via courier. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?