21st July 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for doing CA in abroad and what about our salary?

What is the scope for doing CA in abroad and what about our salary? Is it different when compared to doing it in India? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  2. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  3. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  4. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  5. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  7. BHM is a good course? What is its scope and how much is the expected salary?
  8. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  9. What is the scope of study M.Sc in Nursing) Psychiatry in abroad?
  10. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  11. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad
  13. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  14. Scope and Salary Package of M.Pharm in Quality Assurance in India and Abroad?
  15. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  16. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  17. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
  18. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?