18th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Emergency Medicine in abroad? Chances of getting job after MBBS?

I want to know about the scope of Emergency Medicine in abroad (both in terms of studies and jobs). I have done MBBS. So what are my chances of getting job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  4. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  6. Scope of doing PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine for Pharmacology postgraduate?
  7. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  9. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  10. What is the value of doing Emergency Medicine after MBBS?
  11. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  12. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  13. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  14. What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?
  15. Can I study MBBS in Abroad after completing General Medicine(H.A.)?
  16. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  17. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  18. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?