14th January 2022, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What scope is there in design for mechanical engineering? How can I process abroad jobs after my BE?

What scope is there in design for mechanical engineering? How can I process abroad jobs after my BE?

15th January 2022, 06:20 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What scope is there in design for mechanical engineering? How can I process abroad jobs after my BE?

There is a wide scope after completion of this course. Mechanical Engineers are instrumental in designing efficient motor vehicles, aircrafts, manufacturing units and industrial machinery. They also contribute towards the development of complex machinery systems, engines and power equipment.
15th January 2022, 09:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What scope is there in design for mechanical engineering? How can I process abroad jobs after my BE?

There's a huge scope after completion of this course.
Mechanical engineer are instrumental in designing in efficient motor vehicles,
Aircrafts, manufacturing unit, and Industrial machinery.
They also help in complex machinery systems engines and lower equipment.
4.1% growth has increased for design engineer in these years.
15th January 2022, 09:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Mechanical engineers have been thriving ever since the industrial age. Therefore, there is a lot of scope if one wants to make a career in mechanical engineering. Previously, it used to be about industrial machinery and automotive industry, but now mechanical engineering is a part of many industries.
15th January 2022, 10:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Scope of growth and career advancement in mechanical engineers in India and abroad are spectacular.

Skilled mechanical engineers have many opportunities in aerospace automobile chemical manufacturing plant soil exploration Railway Coach Factory, research and development.

To become a mechanical engineer you are generally required to complete a degree in Engineering with a major in mechanical engineering.

List of countries that has the highest demand for mechanical engineers with average salary:-
Japan $82000
Canada $82000
South Korea $ 77000
Norway $70000
Germany $ 61000
Singapore $61000
Belgium $50000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?