28th February 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to go for abroad for job or study more?

I want to go abroad for job after b tech and m.tech in mechanical engineering automotive engr. What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to go for abroad for job or study more? Can you please provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  5. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  6. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  7. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  8. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  9. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  11. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  13. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job? -- [New]
  14. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  15. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  16. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  17. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
29th February 2016, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to go for abroad for job or study more?

You have the following options to go abroad.

1. Get employment opportunity in a multinational or foreign based company which gives you posting in abroad.

2. Get employment opportunity in multinational company ; after few years of service you can get onshore opportunities in abroad.

3. Pursue higher studies like PhD. in abroad universities and perform good research work there to get job opportunity in abroad.
1st March 2016, 03:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech and M.Tech to go for abroad for job or study more?

You cannot get a job Abroad just like that. The best option for you now is to try and get into a company which sends its employees Abroad after they have gained experience.
Once you can get yourself employed you will be able to go Abroad once you have gained the required experience.
This is the easiest way for you to go Abroad from the position your are currently in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?