11th November 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in Harvard University?

What should I do to get admission in Harvard University? I am a student of class 12 For which test I have to apply?

13th November 2022, 03:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in Harvard University?

Follow the given steps to get admission in Harvard University after 12th class:

Properly filled online application form.
Application fees.
Language proficiency test score.
Statement of Purpose.
Resume.
Recommendation letter.
Portfolio.
Interview.
13th November 2022, 04:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There is no formula for gaining admission to Harvard. Academic accomplishment in high school is important, but the Admissions Committee also considers many other criteria, such as community involvement, leadership and distinction in extracurricular activities, and personal qualities and character.
13th November 2022, 11:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You must achieve the highest grades in high school to be considered for admission to Harvard. According to The Harvard Crimson, students in the class of 2022 had an average reported GPA of 3.90 on a 4.0 unweighted scale. The average weighted GPA for students who matriculate is 4.18, according to College Data.
14th November 2022, 12:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Basic Requirements:-
1 - Maintain a high GPA - Maintaining excellent grades will help you keep running for admissions to Harvard University. The student should secure an average High School GPA of 4.04.

2 - Get relevant scores an the SAT or ACT and AP Test - Doing extremely well in these exams will show your stellar academic achievements. Also, Harvard requires you to have taken two SAT II tests.

3 - English Language Proficiency Test Score - If you are a non - native English speaker, you need to give English language tests like IELTS, TOEFL and PTE. There are no minimum requirements for the language test but since they are talking about Harvard University, the higher the better.
15th November 2022, 01:41 PM
Ar_pit

There is no formula for gaining admission to Harvard. Academic accomplishment in high school is important, but the Admissions Committee also considers many other criteria, such as community involvement, leadership and distinction in extracurricular activities, and personal qualities and character
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?