13th January 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MBA in USA being a B.Com graduate?

Hi,
I am a B.Com graduate and I want to go to USA for my further study. I want to do MBA from USA. Please help me to know what should I do? Please help me.

14th January 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MBA in USA being a B.Com graduate?

To study MBA in USA being a B.Com graduate, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in US universities. GMAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MBA course in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in US universities.
15th January 2016, 12:46 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MBA in USA being a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a B.Com graduate and I want to go to USA for my further study. I want to do MBA from USA. Please help me to know what should I do? Please help me.
The aspirant can study MBA in USA with B.Com graduation. Some of the universities in the USA accepts 15 (10+2+3) years of formal education for an MBA. Some universities require 16 years of formal education. Apart from this, you have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. The aspirant also needs to complete the GMAT with good marks. The GMAT score will be very useful for the admission in the colleges in USA and the GMAT score is also useful for scholarships. You can also contact the educational consultants for more details. The aspirant can get many details on the websites also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?