15th February 2016, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD in Abroad being an M.Sc(Physics) student? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I like to do my PhD in Abroad. I am the student of M.Sc(Physics). What I have to do for doing PhD in Abroad? What are all entrance exams I need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Courses available to study in PhD? Entrance exam to study in India as well as in Abroad?
  5. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  6. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  7. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  8. List colleges offering M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  11. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  12. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc student?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  15. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  17. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
22nd February 2016, 08:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PhD in Abroad being an M.Sc(Physics) student? Entrance exams to get admission?

You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
These are the two Entrance Examinations that you have to clear to get selected for the course of PhD.
You will need to have a good academic track record throughout the career to get admission to the course of PhD. You will also need good Domain Knowledge to be eligible for the course of PhD in Physics from Abroad.
Once you have all this done you will need to clear a Personal Interview and once you can do all this you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD in Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?