5th December 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada?

hello
kindly tell me which is best fileld in after 12 pcm
thats help to study in canada????
i want to study in canada
please help me to get in the right direction
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges with fee structure in Canada to study after 12th Commerce?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  4. How to study in Canada after completing 12th with non medical
  5. Courses offered in Canada for 12th passed candidate?
  6. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  7. What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?
  8. How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?
  9. Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?
  10. Studying Physics at Canada is beneficial for me?
  11. Can I study in canada after passing 12th non medical with 56% marks
  12. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  13. Any form has to be filled before 12th Science to study in Canada?
  14. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  15. Which publications of Books I need to prepare for Chemistry and Physics being a candidate of 12th class with PCM? How to study well 2 months being weak in these subjects?
  16. Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM
  17. Colleges offering Biomechanics course in India?
  18. Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?
7th December 2014, 04:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada?

There are many courses in Canada, which can pursue after the completion of 12th PCM. Following are some of the courses
1)Engineering
2)Hotel Management
3)Accounting(B.Sc)
4)Fashion Technology
5)Animation courses
6)B.A in Finance and Banking
7)B.A in Business and Management
8)BBA
9)BBM
10)Media and Journalism courses
You can choose any of them depending upon your Interest. And my suggestion for you, is to go with Engineering or BBM.
To study any of these courses in Canada, you have to complete one exam called IELTS. This exam is mandatory requirement to apply for admission in universities of Canada. This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can get 6.5 bands, you will get an admission in good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?