8th July 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?

Hi! its me jagjeet.
I'm fond of study in abroad, but i don't have knowledge.
i merely wanna know about education
we can do if i m 12th in non medical in abroad???
please reply as soon as possible

7th November 2014, 12:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?

In foreign universities, there are many graduation courses for the students, who have completed their intermediate. You can select any your course among them, depending upon your interest. And you should apply for admission in those universities, by sending your application form and your IELTS exam score report. Then universities will verify your profile, if you are eligible then they will send you an admission letter.
And the courses, which you can select can be in any one of the following sectors.
1)Engineering
2)Banking
3)Management
4)Information Technology
5)Computers
6)Actuarial Science
12th April 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?

I have done 12th in India and now I am going to US and in which base they will take test to give me enter in college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?