5th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?

What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  3. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  5. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
  7. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  8. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  9. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in English language in abroad?
  11. Procedure to do further studies in Abroad after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  12. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Procedure to get online admission for abroad studies?
  16. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  17. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
6th August 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th standard, you need to follow the below mentioned steps :-

1. You must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

2. By qualifying and scoring examinations, you need to report your scores for applying admission to UG course in Abroad Universities.

3. If the university satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter).

4. After receiving admission letter from the university, you need to book a slot for Visa Interview. If your visa is approved, you can go Abroad and you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?