9th March 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?

Hello,
I have finished B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) this year.
I want to do MS in Abroad but I don't know
which specialization I choose.
Kindly tell me about the specialization
and which is the best country for MS?

11th March 2015, 09:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have finished B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) this year.
I want to do MS in Abroad but I don't know
which specialization I choose.
Kindly tell me about the specialization
and which is the best country for MS?
There is a lot of specialization that is available for a Chemical Engineer.
At first you will have to be eligible for admission Abroad.
You need to clear both the GRE and TOEFL Examination and once you have done that you will need to clear the Personal Interview and then only will you be able to study MS Abroad.
A list of specialization will be given to you from each and every University where you apply.

The specializations that are given to the students of Chemical Engineering varies from University to University and mainly depends on the subjects which you have given a preference on in the course of the Interview.
You need to give a list of Subjects from your Domain Branch on which you are the strongest and then you will have to choose from a list.
So it is up to you to give a good Interview and make sure that you choose the Domain Subjects which you are comfortable in and then you will be allowed to choose your specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?