19th May 2021, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should i take in South Africa to become a police officer in India?

i am live in South Africa, at present. i want o become a police officer in india to
become a CID officer, also in India. i need to choose my subjects now and i want to know what subjects i should take? PLZ HELP ME!!!!

20th May 2021, 11:17 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should i take in South Africa to become a police officer in India?

Subject to take in South Africa to become a police officer in India is given below.

Only Indian candidates can be police officer or CID officer.

So, if you are native of South Africa, you can't be police or CID officer in India.

Those who are graduate are eligible to join CID as officer or police as Sub Inspector.
23rd May 2021, 04:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What subjects should i take in South Africa to become a police officer in India?

You can select any subjects in South Africa to become a police officer in India.

Applicant must be graduate form any university.

Minimum age should be 21 or above to become a police officer in India.
23rd May 2021, 04:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate need to have a graduation from any university, it is not mentioned in the eligibility criteria that you should have graduation from any specific subject. You just have a graduation from any subject.

The candidate need to qualify IPS exam to become a police officer in India.

The candidate should also have Indian citizenship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?