25th February 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the total cost of studying Company Secretary course in abroad?

Hi I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do company secretary course in abroad in future. So please tell me about the total cost of studying this course in abroad. Please help me.

9th April 2016, 07:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total cost of studying Company Secretary course in abroad?

The total cost of Company Secretary course cannot be stated exactly. This is because there are numerous institutes spread across the globe each having their own fee structure. Hence unless you mention the name of the institute or the country, it will not be possible for us to give you an exact estimate. However, it can range between 5-15 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?