12th February 2023, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What type of courses are available to do in USA after BDS from India?

I am planning to do my masters in USA thereafter i have recently completed my BDS from india so to persue my higher study in usa what types of courses are avilable and which one is better

14th February 2023, 12:11 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of courses are available to do in USA after BDS from India?

BDS from India is not completely recognized in USA as dental schools in USA only enroll students with a 4-year bachelor's degree from USA or Canada. To become a dentist in USA with a BDS from India, you can apply for a 2-year Advanced Standing Doctor of Dentistry program and clear the license test.
15th February 2023, 10:27 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: What type of courses are available to do in USA after BDS from India?

Here are some master’s programs that international students can pursue in the United States after completing a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree in India:

• Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD): This program is designed for dental professionals who want to specialize in a particular area of dentistry, such as endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, or prosthodontics.

• Master of Science (MS) in Oral Biology: This program focuses on the biological and physiological aspects of the oral cavity and is ideal for students who want to pursue a career in research.

• Master of Public Health (MPH) in Dentistry: This program combines the principles of public health with dentistry and prepares students for careers in public health dentistry, dental health education, or dental research.

• Master of Dental Science (MDS): This program is similar to the MSD program and offers specializations in various fields of dentistry, such as pediatric dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, or periodontics.

• Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA): This program is designed for students who want to pursue leadership roles in healthcare organizations, including dental practices and dental clinics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?