23rd January 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What type of experience will be helpful in getting job at Russia?

I want job in russia as elect. Engg.. Any one tell me that what type of
Exp. Will helpfull for me. For example designing autocad, project field, production, o&m!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th in non medical with 68.4% what should I do?
  2. Which MBA specialization is suitable for electrical engineers?
  3. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  4. Which course should I do for advance knowledge having completed Hardware and Networking?
  5. How can I apply for Part Time M.Tech or M.E course?
  6. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which book is helpful to get a government job? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. What is the difference between B.Tech and M.Tech degree in terms of job prospective? Is M.tech helpful in teaching jobs?
  9. What type of job can I get and how much will be the salary after having 10 years of experience of working in college library?
  10. What type of jobs can I get after doing M.Tech?
  11. What type of job can I get if I have experience in electronics or communication?
  12. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  13. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  14. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?
  15. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem GUI Programming in Visual Basic Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. What type of job should I do after completing M.A Part I in English Literature
  17. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
  18. Can I do Engineering in Correspondence with Mechanical stream having discontinued my B.Com course?
8th June 2017, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of experience will be helpful in getting job at Russia?

Any experience related to your own industry, will be good enough to help you in getting a job in Russia. It will also depend on the kind of jobs you are applying for in Russia.

Hence, you should try to gain experience according to your choice of job. Experience in the same field will help surely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?